Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a simple recipe....The secret is roasting the chicken
- 2 lbs whole bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise (approx)
- 2 cups finely diced celery ribs
- salt and pepper
- Generously coat breasts with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 350F for 40 minutes or until fully cooked (this depends on the size of the breasts but just make sure when pierced by a knife the juices run clear).
- Cool completely and remove meat from bone.
- Chop into small pieces.
- Add celery and dress with enough mayonaisse to moisten thoughly.
- Serve on dark bread (or toasted sub rolls) with lot of leafy lettuce.
- Add dill pickles/olives and a few chips as a side.