Recipe by Lakerdog2
From a Pillsbury cookbook, posting for safe keeping. Looks crunchy, cool and yummy!
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (Pillsbury Grands buttermilk)
For the chicken salad
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white chicken meat, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (can use low fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Separate dough into biscuits. Press or roll each biscuit to a 5 1/2 inch circle shape. Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 15 -18 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except cashews.
- Place cooked biscuits on serving plates, top each with 3/4 cup chicken salad. Sprinkle with chopped cashews.