Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is a very easy recipe and a quick snack. The grapes add a very juicy and cool taste to it. This is one of my favorites.
- 5 chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄8 cup slivered almonds, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grapes, sliced in quarters
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat-free Miracle Whip
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a square baking dish, cover chicken with aluminum foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.
- Once chicken is baked, wrap it up in the foil and refridgerate it until it is completely cool.
- Once it is cool, cut up chicken and chop it up.
- I prefer to use my blender but a food processor is fine.
- Add the crushed almonds, grapes and miracle whip and mix all ingredients together very well.
- Refidgerate until ready to serve.