Recipe by Toodles
This is a very easy and elegant chicken salad recipe given to me by my sister. Serve it on croissant rolls, add a pasta salad and fresh fruit salad and you have a very nice meal.
Top Review by SVELTE
I loved this salad! Yum. Super easy and totally tasty! The addition of the grapes rather threw me on the initial addition. Glad I went with it the grapes cause really make the salad flavors pop! Perfectly stellar recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped use a few of the green tops
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes or 2 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes, cut in half