Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by thinkinboutit.
- 18 ounces chicken breasts, drained and flaked into bowl (2 large cans)
- 1 ounce dried Italian seasoning, dressing (1 package)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish, no sugar added
- dehydraded onion flakes (little) or onion powder (little)
- 36 small croissants (pkg from sam's club)
- Set the chicken in the bowl aside.
- Mix the dry italian seasoning dressing mix with a little broth from the chicken. Add the sweet pickle relish. Sometimes I add dehydraded onion flakes or a little onion powder. Add enough light mayo for a good consistency.
- Mix the chicken with the dressing mix and let sit in fridge for flavors to meld.
- Great with croissants, crackers or lettuce wraps.