Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
very flavorful change for chicken salad
- 1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 romaine leaves
- Grill chicken breast,.
- Cube and put in mixing bowl.
- Mix in chopped hardboiled egg,celery, and green onions.
- Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Top mixture on lettuce and serve.
Loved the egg in this. I also like the fact that the chicken is grilled and not poached. It has a nice mustard flavor, but next time I'll add a little more salt and pepper. Thanks for posting!