Recipe by happynana
This is a recipe that was on a post card that I sent out to my clients. It is very good.
Top Review by loof
Loved this salad! I left out the onion so used a bit more celery, and used only red grapes as that's what I had on hand. I loved the addition of the grapes and almonds. Served as suggested in lettuce cups, this was a great light meal - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 709.77 ml chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml thinly slice celery
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml green seedless grape, halved lengthwise
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, halved lenthwise
- 56.69 g sliced almonds, toasted
- bibb lettuce