1 hr 50 mins
There's a little bit of prep time for this dish, but the end result is wonderful. I got this recipe many years ago from a friend after having it at a dinner party there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2-2 cups crushed bacon flavored crackers
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- milk, to make desired thickness of sauce
- 1Flatten chicken breasts with wooden mallet.
- 2Saute onion and celery in butter; add remaining ingredients except soup.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Put 1 Tbsp above dressing in center of each breast.
- 5Roll and fasten with toothpicks.
- 6Roll in flour; brown in oil.
- 7Put in casserole dish and add any leftover dressing.
- 8Mix milk and soup and pour over all; cover with foil.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 10Can be refrigerated overnight and baked again for 1 hour at 300 degrees prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.4 mg
- Sodium 1706.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 35.1 g