Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious cheesy chicken dish which kids love.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed chicken soup
- 320 g cooked white rice
- 300 g grated cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of thick white crusty bread (diced)
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon water (for cooking)
- Preheat oven 350°F (175°C).
- Heat the water in a wok, toss in chicken and steam until completely cooked, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Pour chicken into a large casserole dish, add the rice, soup and seasoning. Mix.
- Mix the cheese with the bread and sprinkle over the top of your mixture.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and bread is crunchy.