Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
Make and share this Chicken Red Pepper Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 4 tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place ¼ of the roasted red peppers, cheese and chicken on each. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for about 5 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve warm.