Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty alternative to the original taco. Great for a quick work night dinner.
Make and share this Chicken Ranch Tacos - Quick and Easy recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Heat taco shells for 5-10 minutes to warm.
- Slice chicken into bite-able pieces and put into bowl.
- Warm up chicken in frying pan coated with olive oil adding chopped green onions.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of dressing to coat chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives.
- Add the remaining dressing to each taco, if desired.