- 1 (5 ounce) box taco shells
- 2 lbs chicken, precooked
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Heat taco shells for 5-10 minutes to warm.
- Slice chicken into bite-able pieces and put into bowl.
- Warm up chicken in frying pan coated with olive oil adding chopped green onions.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of dressing to coat chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives.
- Add the remaining dressing to each taco, if desired.