Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful Recipe I got out of Campbells healthy request cookbook. Quick and Easy!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix soup, chili powder, cheese and chicken.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets. Top half of each tortilla with about 1/4 cup soup mixture.Spread to with in 1/2 inch of edge. Moisten edges of tortillas with water. Fold over and press edges together.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until Hot.
This is pretty good! A different kind of Quesadillas! I can't eat hot spices, so I omited the chili powder. I used thighs instead of breasts. It is easy to make. I will probably make these again. It's a good recipe. Made for PAC Fall'07
Made these today for a late lunch, they were really good. My only problem was making the edges stick to each other, really had to work at it. I also put a tsp. of mashed jalepenos in the soup/cheese/chicken mix. I will be making these again, very tasty.