Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes that I like to make instead of doing the same old tacos all the time. It's really easy to make and is even good re-heated.
- Spray frying pan with Pam Cooking Spray and cook chicken until done.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and put back into frying pan.
- Pour soup over the chicken and add water.
- Stir until soup and water are mixed.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes; stir occasionally. (You may need to add a little water during this time.)
- Heat tortilla shells for a few seconds in a frying pan or microwave.
- Lay one tortilla shell on a plate and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Add chicken and sprinkle more cheese on top of chicken.
- Place another tortilla shell on top and cut into 4 pieces.
These were quick and easy! I used precooked taco chicken Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat and that made this supper ready in no time. I have added this to my public cookbook containing recipes to use taco chicken. I will have have to pick up some additional cans of pepper jack soup the next time that I visit the States because I cannot find any here. Thanks for the quick dinner idea!