Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple way to make a yummy snack or light meal. You can sub canned green chilies and make it a vegetarian snack. Also this works best with a large electric skillet so you can cook more than one at a time.
- 1 cup fajita chicken strips (I buy Swansons in the frozen food section)
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons soft margarine
- 6 ounces sour cream (optional)
- Warm up electric skillet or a large frying pan.
- Lay out Tortilla spread cheese and cut up chicken strips on half.
- Fold in half and butter one side just like a grilled cheese.
- Put on warmed skillet (butter side down) and butter other side.
- Cook until it is lightly browned and cheese is melted enough to hold it together so you can flip it over.
- Cook on that side until lightly browned.
- Cut in half (easier to eat).
- You can keep warm in the oven while you cook the rest.
- Spread sour cream on top before you eat.