This recipe came from my dad's cousin. I believe she told me it had come from a favorite restaurant of hers in St. Louis. It's very rich, a nice once-in-a-while treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour. Saute in olive oil until golden.
- 3Put chicken in single layer in ovenproof dish. Put slice of ham and cheese on each chicken breast.
- 4Bake in 350* oven until cheese is golden (about 30 min.).
- 5In pan, saute mushrooms 3-5 minute Add brandy and light to evaporate alcohol.
- 6Add cream, salt, and pepper. Simmer to reduce sauce.
- 7Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Provolone
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.3
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 229.9 mg
- Sodium 922.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: