Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Make this for my friend Alison Moore.
- 4 lbs ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 cup water chestnut, small cubes
- 6 green onions, minced
- 2 lbs pot stickers, 20 fresh wrapper per pound
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Set aside the wrapper and beaten eggs.
- In a large stainless bowl blend in the rest of the ingredients together and with a teaspoon of the mixture drop into boiling water and when filling float taste the filling. Adjust and reseason if needed.
- With a brush dip into beaten eggs and brush onto the wrapper; place some of the pork mixture and seal the wrapper.
- Place some of the finish potstickers into some boiling water and when it float remove it to a colander and place ice some cold water. Drain the potsticker.
- Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil adds some of the potsticker and pan fry to a golden brown.