Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Make this for my friend Alison Moore.
Make and share this Chicken Potstickers recipe from Food.com.
- Set aside the wrapper and beaten eggs.
- In a large stainless bowl blend in the rest of the ingredients together and with a teaspoon of the mixture drop into boiling water and when filling float taste the filling. Adjust and reseason if needed.
- With a brush dip into beaten eggs and brush onto the wrapper; place some of the pork mixture and seal the wrapper.
- Place some of the finish potstickers into some boiling water and when it float remove it to a colander and place ice some cold water. Drain the potsticker.
- Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil adds some of the potsticker and pan fry to a golden brown.