1/2 Photos of Chicken Potato Pie - Shepherd’s Pie
This I had mostly left overs! And the family didn't know the difference! It did disappear!! They loved it just as your family would love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 left over chicken breasts, that were seasoned, grilled, and diced
- 2 cups left over mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cooked asparagus, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 fresh red pepper, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- grated cheese
- 1Spray a pie pan with pam.
- 2Layer chicken in bottom of pan.
- 3Follow with all the veggies except the mashed potatoes.
- 4Mix curry with soup and spread over vegies.
- 5Spread potatoes over veggies to seal in all.
- 6Add dabs of butter over potatoes sprinkle with paprika and cheese.
- 7Bake 25 minutes 350 degrees.
- 8Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Potato Pie - Shepherd’s Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1513.5
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 280.0 mg
- Sodium 3934.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 85.7 g