This I had mostly left overs! And the family didn't know the difference! It did disappear!! They loved it just as your family would love it!
- 2 left over chicken breasts, that were seasoned, grilled, and diced
- 2 cups left over mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup cooked asparagus, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 fresh red pepper, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- grated cheese
- Spray a pie pan with pam.
- Layer chicken in bottom of pan.
- Follow with all the veggies except the mashed potatoes.
- Mix curry with soup and spread over vegies.
- Spread potatoes over veggies to seal in all.
- Add dabs of butter over potatoes sprinkle with paprika and cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes 350 degrees.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!