Recipe by pickypeanut davis
This recipe is wonderful and has a flaky, buttery crust. worth a try. you will love it
Top Review by ckcarruth
We really like this dish. I substituted a can of green beans and a can of corn for the veg-all. Veg-all has lima beans...eww!! This a very easy dish and a good school night dinner. Thanks
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken, keeping broth, when done cool chicken on plate.
- mix cream of chicken with 1 1/2 cup broth from chicken.
- mix with mixer till smooth.
- place aside shredd chicken and place at bottom of casserole dish.
- poor 1/2 chicken mixture over chicken.
- spread vegall over that,then pour the rest of cream of chicken mixture over that.
- mix butter, milk, and, flour together in a seperate bowl with a mixer.
- (will be runny, don't fret) pour over other ingredients in casserole dish bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees 45 minutes or till crust golden brown.