Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is wonderful and has a flaky, buttery crust. worth a try. you will love it
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- chicken broth
- Boil chicken, keeping broth, when done cool chicken on plate.
- mix cream of chicken with 1 1/2 cup broth from chicken.
- mix with mixer till smooth.
- place aside shredd chicken and place at bottom of casserole dish.
- poor 1/2 chicken mixture over chicken.
- spread vegall over that,then pour the rest of cream of chicken mixture over that.
- mix butter, milk, and, flour together in a seperate bowl with a mixer.
- (will be runny, don't fret) pour over other ingredients in casserole dish bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees 45 minutes or till crust golden brown.
We really like this dish. I substituted a can of green beans and a can of corn for the veg-all. Veg-all has lima beans...eww!! This a very easy dish and a good school night dinner. Thanks