ct in ut's Note:
May serve as a main dish and also see my variations below. I created this to accommodate using all pantry ingredients & suited it to my families taste in March 2004. Using garden fresh ingredients taste great too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (3 cups, low-fat variety)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn (4 cups, super sweet variety, well drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas (2 cups, well drained)
- 2 (13 ounce) cans chicken (2 cups, precooked & chunk cut)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bacon (bits)
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick (E-Z Low Fat Bisquick Mix preferred)
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk (already prepared, "Morning Moo's" low-fat dry milk variety)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- 2Mix soup, corn, peas & chicken in a 9x13 glass pan & then spread it evenly & flat.
- 3Evenly sprinkle lemon pepper, garlic & bacon on top of mixture.
- 4In a separate bowl whisk together well Bisquick & milk & then pour on top of mixture in pan.
- 5Evenly sprinkle parsley on top of the Bisquick crust.
- 6Bake uncovered for 21 minute in a convection or about 30 minute in a traditional oven.
- 7Let set & cool for 12 minute.
- 9Use fresh vegetables & seasonings in place of the canned, see fresh measurements in the (parenthesis).
- 10Swap out 1 can of corn for carrots or try a different variety of cream soup.
- 11Divide recipe in half & put into 2 separate 9" glass pie pans & cook then freeze one pie for later.
- 12Also this pie holds well it's texture & taste later reheated in a microwave.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie - Pantry Friendly & Easy
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 1069.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: