Recipe by mommyoffour
Although this isn't your typical crostini, it is delicious. My kids love it and could eat a meal of these.
- 24 slices baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chunky pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken, thinly sliced, cut into 24 pieces
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brush bread slices with oil; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Top each with pizza sauce, chicken, cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350 for an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until topping is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.