Recipe by limecat
This is an excellent bbq recipe that will have your guests wanting more! You can serve it with satay dipping sauce too! Great taste!
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade the cubed (2cm) chicken in the olive oil for an hour. I put the wooden skewers in the basting tray with the chicken and oil on top!
- It certainly helps the skewers to get prepared for the bbq so they don't burn! I then soak them in water before threading the diced chicken onto them.
- Mix together the penang and coconut into a paste and add the cubed chicken and oil mixute, stir thoroughly and let marinade for at least an hour.
- Thread the diced marinated chicken pieced (about 4 pieces per skewer).
- BBQ on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through -- ENJOY!