Cook1 hr 15 mins
A tasty quiche with a wonderfully different crust...
Make and share this Chicken Pecan Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves
- Combine flour, 1 cup cheese, chopped pecans, salt and paprika in a bowl and mix well. Add oil and combine until well mixed. Press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9" deep dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine sour cream, broth, mayo, and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, dill, and hot sauce.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared crust. Arrange pecan halves over the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.