- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 100 g rocket
- 2 pears, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon craisins
- 1⁄3 cup kraft fat-free caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken fillets with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Cook in a preheated frying pan or on a bbq plate for 4-5 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool. Slice.
- Assemble rocket, sliced pears and chicken onto serving plates. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts and craisins. Drizzle with dressing and serve.