Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick and easy dish my mother came up with, its quick to prepare, and is really tasty!
Make and share this Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g pasta
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 300 g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta to packet instructions (cut 1minute off the packet instructions for'al dente' however i like to give it the bite test to see if its perfect!).
- While the pasta is cooking, steam or boil your broccoli for about 15minutes, or to your liking, however i find a slightly softer texture is better with this dish.
- Grill the chicken, I used a foreman grill, but you can broil, bake or fry it, as long as its cooked!
- Now this is the fun part, when everything is done, throw everything in a salad bowl except the cheese, pour the olive oil on top (if you need more than 4tablespoons go for it, I didnt really measure it).
- Add pepper and cheese.
- Serve warm, or chilled.