Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can serve this yummy meal either with chicken (any cut) or turkey. It's great either way.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 apples (red apples)
- 1 cup white wine
- Heat in a skillet, the margarine/butter and cook the garlic cloves.
- Once the cloves are semi-cooked, throw your chicken in and cook until golden on both sides.
- While chicken is cooking, peak the 3 apples and slice in relatively decent sizes.
- Throw in your cup of white wine when the chicken is golden.
- Let the chicken simmer a few mins in the wine.
- Throw in your apple slices.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for about 20 mins or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Tip: If the sauce is too watery, use a bit of cornstarch mixed with some water first then throw it in the skillet to thicken it. Works every time!
so so good. i used non-alcoholic grape tasting wine, chopped up the chicken breasts and only needed one large apple. absolutely wonderful, thank you so much!