Chicken or Turkey With Apples
- Heat in a skillet, the margarine/butter and cook the garlic cloves.
- Once the cloves are semi-cooked, throw your chicken in and cook until golden on both sides.
- While chicken is cooking, peak the 3 apples and slice in relatively decent sizes.
- Throw in your cup of white wine when the chicken is golden.
- Let the chicken simmer a few mins in the wine.
- Throw in your apple slices.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for about 20 mins or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Tip: If the sauce is too watery, use a bit of cornstarch mixed with some water first then throw it in the skillet to thicken it. Works every time!