Nicole Brummett's Note:
This recipe came from my mom's Sunday school class. These have been a staple at showers, teas, weddings, and get-togethers for years. I make these up sometimes just for snacks or a change from chicken nuggets. My 5 yr. old thinks they're great. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chicken and almonds, set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine the next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 3Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
- 4Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 6Beat until smooth.
- 7Stir in chicken and almonds.
- 8Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nut Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: