Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious potato bake, to have as a meal, or a side serve. Great for BBQ's.
Make and share this Chicken Noodle Potato Bake With Bacon - (Low Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Layer into a baking dish.
- Mix soup mix, onion, bacon, crushed garlic and cream over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour heated cream mix over potatoes.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 1 - 1.5 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- Garnish with Grated Cheese (Parmesan is nice) and Chives if Desired.