Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is family favorite super easy, super yummy and simply scrumptious!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58-44.37 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml seasoned pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 946.36 ml frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (Or frozen veggie mix of choice)
- 709.77 ml corn flakes (lightly crushed)
- 44.37 ml butter (melted)
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- To cook chicken boil or roast and cube.
- Rinse frozen veggies under warm water to defrost.
- Place chicken and veggies in a large mixing bowl and add soup, mayo, sour cream and all seasonings--mix well.
- Grease a 9x13 casseroel pan with Pam.
- Put mixture into casserole dish and top with cheese.
- In a seperate bowl mix crushed corn flakes and butter to make crunchie topping.
- Spoon topping over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degress for 35-45 min, shopuld be bubbly and golden on top.
- Yummy! Enjoy!