Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is family favorite super easy, super yummy and simply scrumptious!
Make and share this Chicken N'a Curry! recipe from Food.com.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (Or frozen veggie mix of choice)
- 3 cups corn flakes (lightly crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- To cook chicken boil or roast and cube.
- Rinse frozen veggies under warm water to defrost.
- Place chicken and veggies in a large mixing bowl and add soup, mayo, sour cream and all seasonings--mix well.
- Grease a 9x13 casseroel pan with Pam.
- Put mixture into casserole dish and top with cheese.
- In a seperate bowl mix crushed corn flakes and butter to make crunchie topping.
- Spoon topping over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degress for 35-45 min, shopuld be bubbly and golden on top.
- Yummy! Enjoy!