This is family favorite super easy, super yummy and simply scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (Or frozen veggie mix of choice)
- 3 cups corn flakes (lightly crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1To cook chicken boil or roast and cube.
- 2Rinse frozen veggies under warm water to defrost.
- 3Place chicken and veggies in a large mixing bowl and add soup, mayo, sour cream and all seasonings--mix well.
- 4Grease a 9x13 casseroel pan with Pam.
- 5Put mixture into casserole dish and top with cheese.
- 6In a seperate bowl mix crushed corn flakes and butter to make crunchie topping.
- 7Spoon topping over casserole.
- 8Bake at 350 degress for 35-45 min, shopuld be bubbly and golden on top.
- 9Yummy! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken N'a Curry!
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 687.1
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.9 mg
- Sodium 1737.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix