Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great dish for summertime, and is also perfect for brunches, showers, teas, etc. I got the recipe years ago from a friend's mother. They served it at a wedding shower.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 16 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- Combine cream cheese, soup, onion, Worcestershire, salt, and mayonnaise in double boiler over low heat. Stir till mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, which has been softened in the 1/4 cup water. Stir till blended.
- Add chicken and celery, mix well.
- Pour into mold. Chill in refrigerator till set. Un-mold and serve on a bed of lettuce.