1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala (Olive Garden - Official Recipe)
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
When Dining at The Olive Garden this is one of my favorites. Please note this is from the Olive Garden Website and is not some knock off recipe. You can find more of these @ http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" thickness.
- 2COMBINE flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl.
- 3Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- 4HEAT oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned.
- 6Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet.
- 7Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned.
- 8Continue to stir mushrooms.
- 9Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- 10COVER and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 11TRANSFER to serving plate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala (Olive Garden - Official Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g