Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This interesting recipe is picked right out of the Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Diana P. Cherian. I hope you enjoy it!!!
- 3 long buns
- 2 eggs, whisked
- oil, to shallow fry
- breadcrumbs, as required
- 200 g boiled and shredded chicken
- 2 onions, peeled,washed and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip the long buns in the whisked egg.
- Coat it with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry till golden brown in a wok.
- Now, start preparing the flling.
- To do this, heat oil in a pot.
- Add chicken and onions.
- Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sprouts, cabbage, pepper, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Stir-fry for a minute.
- Remove from flame.
- Cut the fried buns in the center and place the chicken filling in it.
- Decorate with 2 curry leaves and a cherry.
- Secure with a toothpick and serve.