Recipe by keesha84
Got the recipe off another website. It was good though missing something but couldn't put my finger on it.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, strips
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven for 375°F Cook noodles as directed on package. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- mix chicken, ricotta, parmesan, egg, and seasoning; spread 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each noodle. Roll up tightly; place, clean side down, in 9 inch backing dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over roll-ups and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- back for 30 mins or until heated through.