1/1 Photo of Chicken Kiev, a Yummy & Healthy Version
This is a light version of Chicken Kiev. The yogurt may sound like a strange and untasty ingredient but it works great and I have received many compliments on this dish. I actually double the sauce as it is very tasty. They are great the next day, even cold, for lunch or a picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the chicken.
- 2Cut 2 slits in each chicken breast to form 2 pockets.
- 3Lift the flap of each pocket and fill with some of the yogurt mixture.
- 4Arrange breasts in a baking dish.
- 5spoon remaining yogurt mixture over chicken.
- 6Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 7Bake chicken 35 minutes, or until crisp and browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kiev, a Yummy & Healthy Version
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 578.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 51.2 g