1/1 Photo of Chicken Kebab
From Martina Navratilova's book "Shape Yourself". I have not tried this yet. Makes a single serving, but is easily multiplied to as many servings as you like. Time to make is a guess, since I haven't made it yet, but includes 30 minute marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, combine pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, and oil.
- 2Thread the skewer, alternating tomatoe, chicken, pineapple, and pepper.
- 3Dip in the marinade, coating well, and discard the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. (Personally, I would let it soak in the marinade for 30 minutes. At least.).
- 4Grill or broil until the chicken is cooked through. (No suggested time is given, but I would think 3-5 minutes per side depending on the size of your chicken chunks, and would suggest turning the skewer once or twice.).
- 5Remove from the skewer and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kebab
Serving Size: 1 (2175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 31.3 g