Recipe by Chef Fibi
Great for all occasions. Eat casually in a pita, or over rice on a plate. Health nuts will love it. Servings: about 8 skewers
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper
- 1 green pepper, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 3 onions, par-boiled, chopped in 1 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, lemon, cinnamon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove all fat and membrane from chicken; cut into 1 inch cubes and combine with marinade.( refrigerate 2-3 hours ).
- Let stand at room temp 30 min before grilling.
- Thread skewers with chicken, onions and peppers.
- Grill or broil until golden, do not overcook.
- Serve with pita.