Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty and healthy dish. Skinless breasts could be used in place of the tenderloins. Prep time includes 1 hour marinating time.
- 400 g chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chile, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- fresh cilantro leaves
- lime wedge
- Combine all of the ingredients (except chicken) in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat completely in marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain the chicken and discard marinade.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Add chicken and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- This could also be cooked on the grill.
- Serve hot or cold over salad or rice noodles, sprinkled with the cilantro leaves and lime wedges on the side.
nice marinade, it is more of a paste vs sauce consistency. We enjoyed on boneless, skinless, grilled chicken breasts.
Excellent marinade with just the right amount of heat!!! I would make this one again and again!!
This is an excellent low fat very tasty dish. I used 2 chicken skinless fillets that were quite large and marinaded them for about 2-1/2hours. I cooked them in an easycook machine for 12 minutes and they were perfect. Thanks dale.