Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
A tasty and healthy dish. Skinless breasts could be used in place of the tenderloins. Prep time includes 1 hour marinating time.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except chicken) in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat completely in marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain the chicken and discard marinade.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Add chicken and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- This could also be cooked on the grill.
- Serve hot or cold over salad or rice noodles, sprinkled with the cilantro leaves and lime wedges on the side.