Recipe by JustJanS
From Best of the Best from Kentucky Cookbook. Guessing at prep and cooking times.
Top Review by Tisme
This is a really good recipe. I made as per recipe with no changes, and the only problem I had....was not enough sauce. The family loved the sauce and wanted more so..... Next time I will double the sauce ingredients. But this is one great dish! The family really enjoyed this Jan. A great meal that is tasty and v ery esy with little effort that makes for a fantsatic dinner.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, and halved
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken breasts in butter until light brown.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Place in baking dish.
- Add sherry, lemon rind and juice to butter.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Correct seasoning.
- Stirring constantly, slowly add cream to sauce.
- Remove from heat, pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over breasts, and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.