Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this on recipehound. I would like to try to grill the chicken. I serve it with some white rice and I add alot more honey to sweeten things up a bit.
- 907.18 g boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces and lightly pounded flat
- adobo seasoning
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 44.37 ml honey (or more to your taste)
- 44.37 ml capers (to garnish)
- Season the chicken with the adobo.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large skillet and saute the chicken over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Let it cool to room temperature on a serving plater.
- In another pan, heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute the onion, pepper, and garlic until soft.
- Add the onion mixture to the chicken.
- Combine the juices, remaining 1/4 cup oil, and honey. Pour over the chicken and toss. Garnish with capers.