1/2 Photos of Chicken in Blanket With Mushroom Sauce
From one of my favourite chefs James Reeson and his show Alive and Cooking. He presented this at the request of watcher, looks good. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the chicken breast in half lenghtwise.
- 2Heat tablespoon of oil in frypan and seal chicken on both sides and remove and allow to cool.
- 3In the same pan melt the butter then fry the mushrooms till well cooked and then sir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Slowly pour in the chicken stock and milk while stirring constantly until all combined, approximately 5 minutes.
- 5Cut the pastry in half diagonally (forming a triangle) and place 1 slice of ham and then the a chicken breast on top and then a 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese and fold over the pastry, brush with egg wash and then place of a baking sheet, complete other 3.
- 6Bake at 230C for 15 minutes.
- 7Serve with the mushroom sauce and steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Blanket With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1020.2
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: