- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix thyme, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken and set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in butter mixture 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add chicken. Cook uncovered 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until light golden brown.
- Stir in frozen vegetables. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).