Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite that is so simple to make, and a great way to use up left over chicken or turkey. I use up my left over gravy when I have it. I have also used instant mashed potatoes when in a hurry, but I prefer the taste of real potato. I found this in a recipe book years ago and modified it to make it quick and easy.
- 3 -4 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 -3 cups chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken gravy
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Line the inside edges of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate with mashed potatoes, leaving the middle of the pie plate, about a 4-5 inch in diameter, empty.
- Mix together chicken or turkey, gravy, and mushrooms. Pour in the middle of the pie plate, (in the hole). Sprinkle parmesan cheese over entire dish.
- Bake at 350 uncovered, about 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
I love this recipe!!! My family loves this and very simple to make!!!