Recipe by TJW
From the famous German chef Tim Melzer. Chicken filets, with mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes cooked in tinfoil packets with a white wine cream sauce. LECKER.
- 6 (4 ounce) chicken breast fillets
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces chanterelle mushrooms
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 ounces creme fraiche
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, needles chopped, stem discarded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean the mushrooms, mix with the shallots and the garlic.
- In another bowl, mix the wine, tomatoes, crème frâiche, rosemary, and tomatoes together, salt and pepper to taste.
- Split the mushroom, garlic, shallot mixture into six tinfoil squares. (10 inches x 10 inches or so each).
- Add one filet to each square.
- Top each filet with equal portions of marinade and drizzle a bit of olive oil on each.
- Seal tightly, and bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the size of the filets. Small ones could be done in 25.
- * I used white button mushrooms because I couldn't find the others, and it was still really fantastic.