Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the famous German chef Tim Melzer. Chicken filets, with mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes cooked in tinfoil packets with a white wine cream sauce. LECKER.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean the mushrooms, mix with the shallots and the garlic.
- In another bowl, mix the wine, tomatoes, crème frâiche, rosemary, and tomatoes together, salt and pepper to taste.
- Split the mushroom, garlic, shallot mixture into six tinfoil squares. (10 inches x 10 inches or so each).
- Add one filet to each square.
- Top each filet with equal portions of marinade and drizzle a bit of olive oil on each.
- Seal tightly, and bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the size of the filets. Small ones could be done in 25.
- * I used white button mushrooms because I couldn't find the others, and it was still really fantastic.