From the famous German chef Tim Melzer. Chicken filets, with mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes cooked in tinfoil packets with a white wine cream sauce. LECKER.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Clean the mushrooms, mix with the shallots and the garlic.
- 3In another bowl, mix the wine, tomatoes, crème frâiche, rosemary, and tomatoes together, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Split the mushroom, garlic, shallot mixture into six tinfoil squares. (10 inches x 10 inches or so each).
- 5Add one filet to each square.
- 6Top each filet with equal portions of marinade and drizzle a bit of olive oil on each.
- 7Seal tightly, and bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the size of the filets. Small ones could be done in 25.
- 9* I used white button mushrooms because I couldn't find the others, and it was still really fantastic.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Pocket
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: