1/1 Photo of Chicken in a Garden
Young Living in Texas's Note:
I got this recipe from a church book. Everyone enjoys it. It is a dish you can keep all ingredients on hand and whip it up in know time when company comes a calling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9 inch pie shell, baked (Pillsbury)
- 1 (3 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat (Valley Fresh)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, cooked (peas, carrots, green beans, etc.)
- 1Combine cooked vegetables, chicken and soup in bowl.
- 2Add 3/4 can of onion rings and mix well
- 3Pour into baked pie shell.
- 4I use a crust ring protector.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- 6Sprinkle remaining onion rings over top and bake 5 minutes longer
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Garden
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 788.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings