Top Review by rigidee
Good recipe, although I would make some changes next time. Less butter for starters, maybe 1/2 or 1/4 a stick. Also, this would have tasted great with some Parmesan cheese. In either case, my wife and I finished this off in one sitting.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 carrots
- 6 potatoes
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick cut into pats)
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into chunks.
- Peel and slice carrots.
- Peel and cut potatoes into chunks.
- Put the above ingredients into a bowl.
- Add onion soup mix& water.
- Cut butter into pats and add.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place into oven bag, tie and place into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Cut slit in top of bag to vent.
- Bake at 350 degree for 1 hour or until potatoes and carrots are tender.