Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
easy to make & a very aromatic dish.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, unbeaten
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- put the chicken cubes, garlic, ginger,& tomatoes into a pan & cook on medium heat (do not add water).
- the chicken would leave its own water.
- when the water is almost dry (around 1/3 of the liquid is left), add the spices & keep cooking n also keep stirring it.
- when the water has almost dried up add the butter.
- cook with the butter and keep stirring it till the the butter starts to leave the gravy and is visible on the sides.
- now add the unbeaten yougurt, green chillies, ketchup, and corriander leaves.