- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mix the Shan Chicken Ginger Mix with the yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil/ ghee and fry the onion until it starts to change colour. Add the tomato and fry until the oil separates.
- Add the marinated chicken and stir for 5 minutes, then add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger strips and melted butter. Remove from heat and serve.
- Serve garnished with the green chillies and chopped coriander.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!