Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb new potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Heat oil and fry garlic and onion.
- Add chicken and fry until brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, then add red and green peppers and finish cooking.