Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's World magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 ounces frozen asian mixed vegetables
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Cook rice according to package directions; drain well; reserve.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat; add eggs. Cook, stirring, until set; remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add chicken, teriyaki sauce and reserved rice and eggs. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions.