Recipe by gaugers5
I make this chicken dish to impress my guests. It is not hard to make - but oh so very good!!! I like to double it and make one for us, freeze one, and give one away!!
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces sliced monterey jack cheese
- 8 whole chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine next four ingredients.
- Pound chicken.(I like to cut breats in half for smaller portions)
- Place small piece cheese in each breast. Roll - secure with string or toothpick.
- Dip in butter - then in crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. (or until done).